Saturday, September 01, 2007

HAHA! And once again, I've managed to make a fool out of myself in front of a pool of strangers. Coconut, not bad ah blabber so much, very the foolish!


Had a superbly enjoyable time with Laofuzi, Mama, Vanyesah and Zhizi (Hokkien Clan) yesterday and today. Had a mini-stayover planned at the eleventh hour after "Teh-Ong's Sports Evening" and the subsequent dinner at Vivo City, where The Battle of Wits was waged over Mahjong. NuaTang-Patrick-Laofuzi was the first to succumb to the zzzzzz monster while the rest of us continued to savour each other's company and now-classic jokes until the wee morning. Barely after touching the pillow, we got up and out again to send Jeremy off. A supposed emotional affair, only to get ruined by Toryuan's impeccable humour... =]


After which, the Hokkien Clan set off to Suntec City in search for something interesting to partake in before Coconut leaves for her lesson at 2 and Mama has to go for tuition at 3. An unexpected turn of events brought us all to KBox in the end.

A very tired coconut I now am, but thankful for the presence of such lovable people around me. I never thought I could click with this bunch of people like I did, but I did. HOW TOUCHING IS THAT?

No comments: