Sunday, March 09, 2008

Style

I lead with passion, if I lead. Sure, confidence and exemplar-ism follows, but passion first.

LKY- authoritarian, no doubt. Is stiffling at times, but I'm more than okay with him, despite occassional critisms on my side. For he promises, and produces results beyond what we can achieve.

If I had to declare one attribute that I absolutely can't stand in the arena of leadership, that would be credit-snatching. Oh, accompanied by empty talk and self-aggrandizement. That's a lot, actually.

And one thing I learnt, if I really did from the talk with my sister, is that the art of talking is important. No matter the intention, one has to be nice; to people, anyone, your subordinate, your client, your people, with utmost sincerity. For we live in a world of reciprocation, good begets goodness, and humility commands respect.


There's a lot to learn, everyone.

No comments: