Tuesday, March 11, 2008

YOU Made My Year

I wish I could document "The Last 6 Hours before My Birthday and Thereafter" like "L Change the World: The Last 23 Days" but, I'm restricted by budget and my ability to record happy events!

Am thankful for you people, who matters. For the planning, for the cooperation, for the gui gui sui sui, for the dinner, for the movie (woah, is zai!), for the MCP clash, for the blue roses, for the lovely surprise, for the video call, for the cake on my face which I eventually put in my mouth, for not minding the late night despite being tired out and having lessons the next day and the hefty cab fare which ensues, for all the well-wishes.

Goodbye flaking-mole-inducing bag, hello pretty esprit! Hello new monkey tee! Hello new monkey pencil case (but monkey pluck coconut)! And hello to card with correct coconut leaves!

I'm not the best at self-expression, but you guys know.
Thank you.


P.S. And hello to lovelycard&royceturnedkinderbueno

No comments: