Wednesday, April 02, 2008

为何不化悲愤为力量?

These days, I feel that academic failure is about as bad as relationship distress.

I was thinking earlier on, should I be left to my own devices right from the beginning, I wouldn't have taken any Sociology modules at all. But I'm definitely not complaining for the guidance and fun times these people have given me. I'm just really disappointed with myself for being so easily swayed and not being far-sighted enough to do the things I know I've always wanted to and will enjoy doing. I have thus officially labelled myself and by right, would proceed subsequently to complete the self-fulfilling prophecy which will ruin my grades this semester. It's like a personal failure. But I'm averse to defeat. In any case, I'm comforted to know that even if I flop this time round, at least, in this area, I still have the next semester, the next next semester to redeem myself, and not all's lost.

But for some things, there's no turning back. I'm just glad that this alone does not define irreversible damage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey.. dun sound so sad lei... your friends will always stand by you one... just feel free to approach them.. cheer up.. :)