I saw a cat two days ago. I was walking home, it was prowling towards me. It stopped. It scratched. I stood beside it, in a fit of kaypo-ness. What is the cat scratching........?? I peered. Truth dawned upon me. Just like the youtube video where cat was masturbating, that's what my neighbourhood cat was doing. Think twice before you go "Ahhhh horny cat". Maybe there's a disjuncture between the meaning we attached to that action with that of the cat. Dirty-minded, narrow-minded homo sapiens.
But assuming the stereotype of Malays being the copulation powerhouse holds, and again, free your rigid minds and assume that cats are indeed horny, may it not be impossible to explain the inproportionate distribution of households having cats as pets in SG by drawing biological parallels between the cats and their owners?
I'm not trying to be racist here, I'm just making a curious hypothesis. Besides, everyone knows how untrue it'll be to label me as being an advocate of racism, right?
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment