Sunday, May 25, 2008

Chew Chong Lee

Mother Chongs,

You've always been most patient towards me. I'm sure you know it, how appreciative we're towards your sensitivity and graciousness.

I remember how difficult and pek check it must have been for you to partner me when I first got into the team, but you still did, and guided me along the way. My very caring roomie during the BeiJing Trip days, with our super cool toilet and late night hidings, prank calls and all. Our chalet days, even till now, where you'll just look after the herd of us, clearing after our rubbish, making sure we are fed and happy and never left out.

How can I forget our HK2007 days... when we had so much fun, and the only time you got angry was because you love me too much :)

You're always so dependable, always able to make us feel we're special to you. I really appreciate the love you (and all the other lokcoks) put in to sustain our friendship - it's more like kinship to me now. I guess the only things I can do to show you how much I love you too is to scratch my armpit and dig my nose in front of you.

Well then Mother Chongs, what more can I say, than THANK YOU (for everything), and that I really LOVE YOU!

HAPPY 21st!!


P.S. I really enjoyed myself at Ritz! It was an eye-opening experience and it's sweet just sitting around with all of you, THANK YOU!

No comments: