Monday, September 08, 2008

Charissa, there's a big pimple on your left cheek!!




Heh, just kidding!


HAPPY 21st Birthday to LokCoks' best practical joker! I know you're very pangtang one, so I use red font so you can huat the whole year k :)

As you said, action speaks louder than words -hugs-

My sister knew I enjoyed myself at your party, so she asked if I was looking forward to your 21st. Eh, I was a bit stunned as well but corrected her that this's your 21st party! Mathematical error aside, she served me a reminder that you've always hosted great parties where I've had a hellotta fun, not to mention a bloated tummy. 你很有贡献嘛!Of course, all these would not have been possible without... THE LOKCOKS! Hahahaha! A bit BHB... And your wonderful and gracious family which never complained (in our faces at least) about our monstrous noise-making and eating habits and bad dress sense and thick-skin-ness :)

You've put in so much effort in keeping the LokCoks together - organising parties, planning outings which I've been MIA-ing from since school started, playing practical jokes on random people, being stupid so we can all laugh at you together... I think we all appreciate that.

And even though sometimes you speak too fast and I'll want to pull your nose for that, you'll more often than not regain that sensitive and soft nature of yours (I think I'm lying) and I know you're actually an angel in disguise. Great disguise!

Well, Sai, thanks so much for all the effort you've put in to keep everyone of us together, and for making my life so colourful and full of laughter :) It feels a bit odd for me to be saying how much I love and appreciate you for who you are (well you know, we ain't usually so sensual with guys ma!) and action speaks louder than words... So... -hugs-

HEH! 你成年了!*throws confetti*

No comments: