We are all unique entities, but would you say we are not more similar to each other, in that we each have two eyes one mouth and a nose (okay I know you know I'm just kidding about this and I mean more than that).
What is then so scary about being similar that so many people in this collectivistic culture try so hard to show how differently special or specially different they are? Are we each more unique in following this individualistic trend where everyone is same in that they are all different?
Gah gah gah. I've been given a chance to go to Sun Yat Sen University at GuangZhou for exchange 2 sems later, but I'll be all alone and there will be more rounds to get through before everything gets approved and finalised... Should I go? I want it quite badly but being alone with the language barrier is really quite a challenging dilemma. *scratches head*
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment