Every Saturday morning, I'll sit at home and recall the past week of events - what who when where why how? That's not really true, but I need an opening line for the blog post, so I guess I'll take my own bait.
So the predominant event this week was my IO presentation. Friday was our first tutorial ever, and because the module administrators thought it'll be novel fun to arrange our project groups according to surname, my group had to harden our scalps and just anyhow whack. Okay, odd English, but pardon me because I'm still fuming over the fact that my second sister took out my IWeekly without asking and I haven't even read yet, and because I'm stuck at home the whole day, I'll have to depend on my computer for some form of entertainment at least, which is never just some. Okay so the last Sunday, a group of strangers had their first meeting online. Oh shoot that's weird again because I'm actually talking about myself. ANYWAY it was quite awkward because I'm not used to talking to a group of strangers and is not particularly thrilled to discuss what I don't know in front of those amazing year 3 and 4s. But anyhow, the first face-to-face meeting was set on Tuesday and boy, wasn't I very nervous. My friends (okay maybe only suxin) should know that I'm not particularly comfortable working with a group of boys who are way smarter than me. But anyhow, the main point is, my group members are amazing actually! And okay I think we're great because we managed to come up with a decent presentation in such a short span of time and everyone's really unselfish and willing to help each other out of our deficiencies.
That marks the highlight of my very exciting week which includes fever and cramps :)
Sometimes, there's no need for something to happen for me to feel how I feel, that the strength of the bond is very obvious and the bias preference is ostentatiously crude. It's quite fun to play the finger-pointing game but how many finger-pointers will realise the pointings should really have started at self. Maybe a fake enthusiasm and a very conscious effort has to be made, but isn't it... very fake? Not to mention tiring. It's not supposed to be like that. Time really changes everything, doesn't it? Maybe the next time you see me, I'll be with two eyes, three eyeballs and still look stunning. Er, yeah, stunning. We we we we we, no it's not we anymore, at least not the we it's supposed to mean. Because I'm not part of the we and you know it. But maybe it doesn't matter to you. -shrugs-
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment