Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Upon seeing this very good opportunity, I couldn't resist commenting as well!





Can you blame me? I've been trying to ask her nicely for the past one bloody year, but she either ignores me or feigns ignorance, so how could I give up this chance of alliance!



And so I said, "seconds jielun. goodluck XXX!" and then I went out for a drink which took barely a minute and the next thing I know... *gasps* There's an sms waiting for me already lehhhh!



The exchange went as such (I had to document this because it's a major milestone in my life... it is as though I am now a duely professional ahlong):



XXX: Hello coconut, how much do i still owe you?

Me: hello XXX! (wah fast!) 100 :) and good luck! hope you get the job!

XXX:Okay I'll transfer to you when i get my pay..sorry bout it. but im quite upset why you both must comment like that. sigh..Nvm I'll transfer to you once my sis pay me:)

Me: Aha oops! Didn't realise the ambience with jaren wasn't taken well... So sorry! I'll delete that comment! and thanks oh!

XXX: Okay sorry i just felt it wasn't meant to be..anyway i thought that time is 50 cuz 350 am i right? sorry i might forgot..

Me: Haha nope :) it's okay... Hmmm it's 500 minus 400 the other day :) thanks!

XXX: Ok:) remind me again pls..



I'm such an angel. Nobody knows who I'm talking about :)



Okay actually I wouldn't be so mean. But the said person had the audacity to act ke lian and borrow on terms of emergency when we weren't so close and then later (not much) go on a holiday abroad and I had to keep asking her again and again and again if she could return me the money because my mother was checking my account, i'm almost begging (and everyone knows it's not too good to let a debt drag on for too long) and she seemed to be very rich having fun with her friends all day long. And she bluffed our common friend to lend her $500 on terms that she had to return me the society funds or else I'd be damn angry but she only returned $400 and kept the rest herself and kept telling me not to tell other people (WAH LAO STILL DARE TO LIE). Why should I help her keep her face? But still, I very reluctantly appeared to be empathetic and all... Ah, and I did delete the comment, loser :(

But anyway I'm just very bushuang she thinks she can bully me! Act nice when wanna borrow money but after that jiu go missing le. Do I have a imahgongplsbullyme face?! Yes maybe, but noooooo don't even try.

No comments: