Friday, July 09, 2010

Dear Diary,


I have a confession to make today. It is with utmost embarrassment that I make this confession. My dear friends who know me know how egoistic I am, sufficient to say that I’ll never sabotage myself like this. By making this ungodly confession, we may not be friends anymore. But still, I HAVE to. I can’t live with this anymore.

This morning, I walked to the lift lobby professionally, ah, because I have an interview in the afternoon so I had to dress professionally ahaaa. I waited for a neighbour who ran into the lift, and at the 6th storey, with me in my entirety standing in view as the door opened, another cute neighbour joined us in our tour down to the 1st storey. As we reached the ground lobby, I walked out confidently, with my swollen eyes, to hail a cab. I stood there for a good 5 minutes, flagging for a cab, people walking past, cars driving past, friend on the phone, and decided, hell, I’ll be late for work, I should fasterly change my cabbing location. With renewed resolution, I walked, again confidently, towards the main road, arms swinging with injected pizzazz. It was then, when, uh-oh, shit happened. I had a piece of bra hanging on my arm, just like how your friendly neighbourhood butler would hang a towel on his arm! The one I wanted to send to the laundry basket but, apparently, didn’t. OMG. Bra okay. Not a sports bra. It’s a normal abracadabra kind of bra, mind you.

FML.

No comments: