Sunday, July 18, 2010

Never having been good at saying goodbyes, I wonder how I'd be, as the date of departure draws nearer.

Yes yes, I know, it's just for a month and I'll be going there to enjoy myself, but I can't help it. Back when jx was going to Spain for a mere 10 days, I was crying like a baby sending him off, ah, while my dear shitshit looked on, shocked by my out of proportion reaction. Looking back, it's really dumb. But I couldn't help it.

On several occassions, when friends whom I wasn't even close to (having barely seen them once every year) were going away on exchange, I too, tried hard to hold back the flood, but failed, several times. Looking back, it's really dumb. But I couldn't help it.

My most difficult goodbye yet kept me feeling distraught for half a year. Looking back, I could have been stronger. But I couldn't help it.

And as I write this thinking about goodbyes, I can't help but start to cry...
AHA JUST KIDDING!
Ohhhh. You know, for the first time in 3 years since I've got my licence, I drove an automatic car (bil's) with 2 passengers from Mt Faber all the way home :) Brave lehh!

No comments: